Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My kid is amazing!

Jack's favorite thing is swimming lessons! He is in the Super Waterbabies class for the 2nd time. Before it was the mommy and me classes where I was in the water with him. He loved it and it was really just playing in the water, learning breath control, and having fun. Now though, they make him work.

We love Ms. Carly (his teacher). This is now the 3rd class he has been in with her. She knows him well, knows about about his seizures and what to do if he has one in the water, and of course is wonderful with him.

This session class is at 2:00 on Monday. 2:00 is a crappy time for a toddler and I've had to wake him up for the last 2 weeks to take him (something that I try to avoid at all costs) but it is the only time Carly is teaching the Super Waterbabies class.

The benefit... It is only Jack and one other little girl in the class! Jack has known Lilly for quite some time too. And they have the pool all to themselves. It's awesome!

Anyways, here is my "baby" finally starting to back float on his own!


No comments:

Post a Comment