Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Things to do

I realize that list of things for me to do isn't exactly exciting, but it's helpful. We are starting the ketogenic diet when we go into the hospital on the 28th, both the docs agree that it needs to be tried, so that adds a whole lot more to do and organize before we go.

TS CLINIC RELATED
*Make list of questions for TS clinic.
*Done Get vaccine record.
*Laundry/Pack
*Travel food

HOSPITAL RELATED
*Figure out toys for the hospital.
*Buy a few new toys for the hospital?
*Partly Done Knit a hat to go over Jack's gauge helmet.
*Cook Jack's food for the hospital. (This isn't something I have to do but hospital food sucks and he's going to be on a super strict diet so I'd rather have yummy, organic, homemade food than frozen mushy hospital food.)
*Done Re-schedule his 2 appointments (ophthalmologist and pediatrician) that were scheduled the week we are in the hospital.
*Done Get another set or 2 of zippered pj's.

DIET RELATED
*Done Make list of question for the nutritionist.
*Partly Done Get supplies and containers for ketogenic diet.
*Get and read "the keto kid"

That's all the medical things I can think of right now. I'm sure I'll think of more as the week progresses.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blog. Im a BBC mommy as well. Jack is so sweet, he reminds me of my LO Ethan.

    ReplyDelete