Sunday, June 27, 2010

Into the hospital we go


We check in tomorrow morning at 7 AM. UUG.

I spent 4 hours cooking this afternoon but I think I finally have all of his food ready for the week. The good news about that is that I don't have to think about what to feed him, it's already ready.

He's done pretty well with the no nursing thing. He will still root around a bit and get upset when I don't give him any BUT he does accept it and will let me rock him. I'm very excited that he will let me rock him and snuggle him without nursing. I've been spending lots of time pumping, which sucks (pun intended) but Jack is worth it.

If you are the praying type, please pray that we get what we need from these tests, that he has enough seizure activity to actually do the tests, that they don't stick him too many times, and that we are out of there as quickly as possible. Don't pray for patience because we all know where that leads, just pray that it flies by.

This surgery evaluation and this diet are huge steps for us. And hopefully, one of them will be our saving grace and will stop his seizures.

No comments:

Post a Comment