Wednesday, September 1, 2010

seeing spots

A friend wanted to see pictures of Jack's TS spots so I though I would post them here. When the doctor first turned on the woods lamp (AKA black light) we were all in shock at how many spots he had. I searched and search this kid looking for these things before the appointment and I couldn't find anything at all. The neuro now keeps a woods lamp on the shelf in his office in honor of Jack.

Now that he's had some sun, some of the spots are more noticeable. I circled the spots in the first picture and then posted a picture without the circles. If you click on the picture, it will get bigger.


I think he has one on his other cheek too, but I'm not sure. I try to keep sunscreen on his face if he's outside.


His back. He has one one his bum too, but I didn't take pictures of that :-)


I'm not sure what that dark spot in the middle of his back is. It's new and it could be from the fall (ok 2 falls) he's taken lately or it could be TS related. Only time will tell.


His cute little belly. The one on the left side of his abdomen is the largest one that is ash leaf (kind of) shaped. The one on his left ankle is a typical big and blotchy one.


And without


And this one, just because it's cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment