Thursday, September 9, 2010

a dose of cuteness

Jack is quickly outgrowing all of his clothes. He needs a 3T in the waist and a 12 month in the length for pants. It's crazy. Thankfully I've managed to find him some pants with stretchy waist bands. As you can see, they are long but oh so cute and they fit his big cloth diaper bum well.

I sure hope that he slows down on the growing soon. My mom took us shopping and we now have some 2T things for when the weather gets colder and I really hope that he doesn't need 3T for the end of the winter. Last winter was long, too long and too cold so I'm hoping this one is a little kinder.


This is what he does when we say "touch down" and then he claps. It is very cute.



My house may be messy, but my baby is happy!

You just thought I was going to make a post without talking about the diet... NOT. Anyways, I got to talk about the ketogenic diet on national radio yesterday. I listened to it today and I didn't sound like a complete idiot, phew.

And last night Jack threw up. It was awful. He did his normal midnight wake up thing but instead of taking a few sips of water and going back to sleep he barfed everywhere. He was then up until 2 am. He also ate very little solid food today and did mostly his cream with breast milk combo. He finally ate a few bites of a keto cookie for dinner and then some avocado.

I'm planning on making him a "milk shake" in the morning for breakfast and sticking to all in one meals for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment