Saturday, April 3, 2010

Bluebonnet Pictures

Last year, when Jack was tiny, I decided that I was going to take pictures of my itty-bitty one in the flowers. And now I think we have a tradition. It's a typical Texas tradition to put your kid in the bluebonnets when they bloom and take a few pictures. I never thought I'd be one to take the "traditional" road when it comes to picture taking, but his birthday falls right when the bluebonnets are blooming so I think his birthday pictures will likely always be in the flowers. Anyways, here was last year.


I can't believe how tiny he was!

This year we went to the Wildflower Center for the first time ever. And when I say the first time, I mean it was the first time I had ever been there. And better yet, I had a friend who was in town from France and she meet us there and I took some pictures of both of our little ones, plus Jack got to spend his birthday with some friends.


I think Jack was trying to bite Dorian and Dorian was trying to hug Jack. We had to keep telling Dorian to be gentle with Jack because he is fascinated with his hair and wants to pull it. I guess Jack though it was pay back time.


The sun was awful and driving me crazy with the lighting but I got a few good ones anyways.




I wasn't totally satisfied with the pictures so on Friday, when we finally had an overcast day, I ran out to Steiner Ranch and snapped a few more. It was a little cooler so I couldn't do just the overalls but I like how they turned out.




He looks like such a little man. I want to know what happened to my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment