Monday, October 12, 2009

It's about time

I know, I've been bad about updating the blog. I could tell you about how little sleep I'm getting. Jack is up 3 to 4 times a night to eat, I feel like his personal Vegas buffet, all you can eat and open 24/7. I feed him every 2 hours which means I get about 1.5 hours of sleep at a time, if I'm lucky. It's worse then when he was a newborn. The newborn sleeplessness only lasted 2 weeks, I've stopped counting how long this has gone on.

There are 2 good things though that I keep focusing on. One is that Jack isn't having seizures. We're watching him like a hawk and I jump at every little twitch but so far, he's good. And the other is that I've lost even more weight because I'm making so much milk.

I love that hat by the way. We got it last year when we were in Yosemite.

This week we are finally getting our kitchen floor re-done. We knew when we moved in that we wanted to replace it but we are just now to the point where we can get it done. The kitchen, dining room and entry way are all being ripped up as I type and the concrete is going to be stained.

They were hoping to have it all done by Wednesday but the floor is being particularly difficult to remove so it might not be done until Thursday.

I'll post before and after pictures when it's all done but in the mean time here are a few of how we're living now.


1 comment: