Monday, October 26, 2009

Here comes Santa Claus here comes Santa Claus...

People have been asking us what Jack wants for Christmas. What he really wants is an iphone, a cup of coffee, and a pair of glasses. He's constantly going after those things and if he got all of them in one day, he'd be in heaven.

Really, he doesn't need anything and he'd be happy if you handed him a measuring cup but if you're looking for ideas, here you go. We're not big on toys that have a ton of "extra" stimulation like flashy lights and electronic music. Basically anything that doesn't require batteries is great. Musical instruments like this are wonderful.


There is a store in Round Rock called Baby Earth that I love. They have lots of Haba toys which are lovely. There's another good toy store near 183 & Mopac next to the Container Store... I don't remember the name of it though.

So he'll be almost 9 months old at Christmas and pulling up on things so a pushing toy would be great. I really like this one and it has great reviews.


Or one of these would work too.

I think something like this would be hysterical:

And we could use one of these although this looks good too.

He could use some bath toys too.

And I'm just going to post a few links to some things that would be good.
water blocks
chunky toy
stacking blocks
zoo blocks
bath toys

Personally, I would just like a full nights sleep. Just one night, that is all.

EDITED TO ADD A FEW THINGS:

I'm always looking for a hair brush for this kid and I really like this.

And we always need this diaper cream.

1 comment: