Sunday, August 16, 2009

The race is on

The weight loss race that is. As of last Monday I was winning by 1.5 pounds. Here's the kicker, at the beginning they said that the first week didn't count since not everyone had signed up for the class yet, and I lost 4 lbs that first week.

Last week when they calculated everything they were including that 4 lbs (so I've lost 16.5 total) and I don't know how much the other person lost in that first week but I have a veg recollection of it not being much.

It looks like it's between me and this other person, Stacy. She's really great but has a lot more weight to loose than me so she could easily beat me. % wise there is no doubt that I've lost more, but it may all come down to if they count that first week or not.

This week I feel like I've been a little off. I went to the baby day movie at the Alamo Drafthouse and had mozzarella sticks (yummy, but not on the diet) and we went out and had a big dinner last night. Everything I ate last night was fine, but portions were way too big. Also I know that I haven't eaten enough vegetables this week. Hopefully I haven't doomed myself too bad.

2 more weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment