Saturday, October 9, 2010

quick update


I'm working on a short video since Jack just turned 18 months old. Holy Cow, he's now closer to 2 than to 1. Makes me a little sad.

But I wanted to let everyone know what's going on with his heart. A bunch of cardiologist got together and talked about him. The general consensus was to wait 6 months and do another echo since the tumors aren't actually causing a problem right now and these things are SUPPOSED to shrink. Anyways, our guy wants to take another look in 3 months.

In the mean time, we have to watch for signs of distress. We are listening to his heart on a regular basis and we're supposed to call if it starts sounding different. We're also supposed to go in if we notice that he's sleeping a lot more, lethargic, pale, having trouble breathing, etc.

I'm glad that we don't have to do something drastic like chemotherapy right now but I also have mixed emotions about just waiting for something awful to happen.

Here are his latest dance moves:

2 comments:

  1. I´m your newest follower! I´m from BBC and have a blog too. :) By the way,great dance moves!

    ReplyDelete