Thursday, August 12, 2010

since I've been neglecting you

I'm too tired to actually come up with something clever to say right now. Jonathan is working a lot more right now so I'm even more busy that normal around here but at least I'm managing to keep up with Jack's food.

We go on the 26th to get all of the test results from our hospital stay. The doctor said that they look better than he expected. I have no idea what that means, but it sounds good. And his genetic testing came back that he does have TSC1 so now Jonathan and I have to be tested which won't happen until September because we have to drive back up to Dallas for it and Jonathan can't take time off work for that right now.

Anyways, here are at least a few pictures.




1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how big Jack has gotten! Bet he keeps his mom and dad busy now that he is more mobile!

    ReplyDelete