Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Guess what...

I have almost a whole day to myself! A WHOLE DAY! I thought I had a dentist appointment this morning and then I have a chiropractor appointment this afternoon (with a massage!). So I lined up a sitter for the whole day. My friend Alisa who is currently an un-employed nanny is taking care of Jack all day. Then I realized that the dentist appointment is actually NEXT Wednesday. Oops. Maybe I "accidentally" did that on purpose? So anyways, I've had the day to myself, no pokey things in my mouth, and I get a massage. It's just brilliant!

I saw a movie earlier today, now I'm sitting in a coffee house drinking hot tea and playing on the computer. I'm going to work on Jack's baby book and then go to my appointment. Woo Hoo!

This is the longest I've been away from Jack EVER. I can't stop thinking about him, about what he's doing, if he ate well, if he's having a good time, etc. But I think some time away to slow down is a good thing.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sheryl! Found your blog via the TS Parents list! I'm a TS mommy too! My Greyson is 2 1/2. Hope your little Jack is doing well! Love, Brittany

    ReplyDelete