Friday, July 31, 2009

4 months old

Jack,

I will probably say this every month but I can't believe how big you are. I can't believe how fast time is flying by and I can't believe how much you can change in one month.


You are friggin' strong. You now want to sit up, none of this lounging around thing for you anymore. You want to see what is going on. Toys are starting to catch your attention now. You grab at them some and everything goes in the mouth. Oh, and you recently discovered that you have feet. FEET! They are really great.


Daddy went back to work and you and I are adjusting well. It's much more difficult to keep the house picked up now. When you're awake, you want the attention. And lets face it, you're so cute that it's impossible not to give it to you. You do let me get a few things done sometimes but I must admit that on more than one occasion I have put you on your changing pad and let you watch jumping Jack and I stand there and eat because sometimes, you do what you gotta do. But I figure that you really don't care if the dishes are done or the bed is made, you would much rather have a mommy who spends time with you than a clean house.


Rolling and squealing have been the new big things. You can now roll both ways. You haven't quite gotten to where you roll from one side of the room to the other but I have a feeling its coming soon. And the squealing thing is cute, but good God you can be loud.


What I have discovered is that every month is my favorite time with you. This stage right now, where your discovering what's around you and getting stronger, it's my favorite time. Just like last month, that was my favorite time then. I am soaking up every minute with you and I can already tell you that it's going by too quick. So can you stay this size and this sweet for just a little longer?

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment