Monday, January 3, 2011

cloth diaper pictures

Pardon this post for some cloth diaper pictures that I am listing to sell. I'm linking here so I can post all of the pictures.

Bumgenius 3.0 one-size cloth diaper in excellent condition. All come with 2 inserts, most inserts are new. $10 each or $70 for all 8.


If you search really really hard you can see a few spots of discoloration, maybe. All look great.


Velcro is in good condition, all diapers were hung dry.


Some normal pilling, does not effect use.




Bumgenius 3.0 AIO organic one-size diapers. $12 each or $50 for all 5.


Very clean and soft!


These have by far been my favorite! There are a few spots on the inside where you can see some worn out spots. Does not effect use.


Bella Bottoms, hemp. Each has only been worn a few times. $10 each or $15 for both.


Some slight discoloration to the inserts.


For all diapers $120!

Extra stuffers! $2 for each on the left, microfiber. $4 for each on the right, microfiber/hemp (g-diaper inserts)

5 comments:

  1. Are you just reducing numbers, done with cloth, or potty training?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'll take some off your hands. I'd love to do cloth when we're at home. I definitely want some of the Bumgenius. Are the Bella Bottoms big enough for George? I'll take both of those if they are. How many cloth diapers would you recommend I have on hand just for weekends?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually sold them all within 10 min. of listing them.

    I sold these so that I can switch out for some that will fit him now. All of the one-size say up to 35 lbs but he is 32 lbs and none of them have fit for a while. He's now mostly in antsy pants that are a pull-up cloth diaper combo and they should fit through potty training.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bummer. Well, I'm glad you were able to sell them so quickly. These are the ones I've been looking at trying http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=thirsties&x=0&y=0

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear lots of people really like those. Count how many diapers you go through in a weekend and maybe start with 1 or 2 less.

    You can also check out this board for some good info: http://community.babycenter.com/groups/a16235/cloth_diapering

    ReplyDelete